Monday, July 5, 2010

A quick note while packing...

This summer has proven to be an extremely busy and blessed one thus far- my lack of posting is full evidence of that :)
This weekend was our NCFIC Road Trip Conference, which turned out to be a wonderful encouragement and I'm so thankful the Lord allowed us to attend. We made many new and dear friends and were able to spend time in beautiful fellowship.
There were many exhorting messages throughout the day- but I must say that the ones which pierced my heart the deepest were the Brown and Bradrick ladies during the Ladies Tea. I pray I will remember the truths they brought out from the Word of God and diligently apply them.
I will have to post the pictures of the event later- as we are currently tying up loose ends before leaving, Lord willing, for San Antonio tomorrow morning. We are so excited to be attending the Baby Conference! Sadly our dear family wasn't able to come, but they lovingly sent Hannah and I along with Christie and Isaac under the title of Mommy's Helpers. While we are thrilled about the wisdom we will be able to glean while supervising Nina and Wosie, we will certainly miss our dear family back home!
I should now get back to being productive- although the sweet little one (aka Anna Bell) asleep in my arms is feeling rather comfortable and happy! That is my excuse for all the mistypes- I do best typing with two hands :)

May the Lord be praised for His goodness- and I hope each of you experience His goodness through His Word and creation today!

"Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people.
Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk ye of all his wondrous works.
Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.
Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually.
Remember his marvellous works that he hath done, his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth"

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP