Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snow Fun and Fellowship

Last Sunday we woke to a South Carolina winter wonderland. Since the roads proved unsafe to travel far, we spent the day at home in fellowship with some of our dear friends. The day concluded in a game of Settlers of Catan, which is quickly becoming a family favorite!

The beautiful view from our porch. I was a little hesitant to venture further...even for a picture!


Spending some time encouraging and edifying each other after lunch

Hannah, Eve, and Carrie

Worshipping together



Like father like daughter!




Hannah's creativity at work during one of dad's turns


Dad, David, and Esther enjoying the snow. Who says you have to leave home to ski?!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Some friends tried to teach me how to play Settlers once, but I really wasn't getting it (probably because I didn't actually want to learn, so I wasn't trying very hard).
So I just made things with the pieces like Hannah :)

TheJpawn said...

Hehe! Settlers! Yes. I knew we would get you hooked. :)

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP