Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Birthday Celebration!

Last night was our usual Tuesday night dinner with my grandparents; one of our favorite evenings of the week, for that reason. But yesterday was a little more special than usual- our dear Papa celebrated his 80th birthday!



He was so patient with me as I took picture after picture- adjusting my camera settings to get the right lighting



Spice Cake!




These gluten, grain and dairy free muffins are what get me through the temptation when there are yummy desserts in the house. It's amazing how tempting cakes can be; even when you know they'll make you sick! Here's the recipe for these delicious muffins. Enjoy!



Hannah's creativity at work...


Essie Rose


Josiah

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP