Monday, March 1, 2010

Birthday Blessings!

"My cup runneth over!"


This verse has been continually going through my mind this weekend. With the celebration of my twenty-third birthday, my family and friends have worked together to surround me with blessings and encouragement! I am so thankful to the Lord for His grace and mercy...despite how undeserving we are.

Friday morning I woke to some yummy muffins and a cup of coffee which my dear sister, Hannah, kindly made for me. Then my precious mom took me out for a delicious Schlotzsky's sandwich (being on a special diet for the past few weeks made it even yummier!), and some time of fellowship and shopping. We had some wonderful conversations and I'm so thankful the Lord has blessed me with such a wise and amazing mother!
We returned home to find that the kids (considering the fact that my younger siblings are becoming young men and ladies...I need to think of another way of referring to them. But until I can think of that word....) had cleaned and decorated the house!

My heart has been so overjoyed and blessed by all of your sweet emails, cards, blog posts, calls, and visits! I feel undeserving of your friendships and love; but am so thankful to have each of you in my life!



Hannah, Matt, and David working together to make my Birthday meal. They're so precious!





Hannah made these delicious desserts: Banana Chocolate Cake and Mounds Candy Bars!





Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name!
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits,
who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit,
who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s


Psalm 103:1-5

2 comments:

Daughters of Virtue said...

Oh, how precious!! You have such thoughtful and sweet siblings!! :)
~Carrie:)

Unknown said...

Your desire to reliquish self and illuminate Savior shines through your words. Thank you for your example of humility.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP