Monday, November 16, 2009

More Pictures of Anna Verity

Ahh!...The third post I've done in the course of one week. This is quite the record for me!

I'm staying the week with my sister, Christie, to help her while she recovers. Although she's doing wonderfully and probably doesn't really need my help now, we like to take advantage of every opportunity. I'm sure I'll feel more helpful towards the end of the week when we get the three little ones back; but for now Christie and I will enjoy our quiet time together with baby Anna.

We've been having so much fun taking pictures of this precious girl! Here are some of my favorites from today...









2 comments:

Unknown said...

She has such a different look then all the other Weather children! I couldn't decide who she looked the most like. She is too cute!

Kristi said...

I came over from Chritie's blog. You have some wondeful pictures of Anna Verity! I love your picture on your profile as well. What a cute blog you have. The title caught my attention right off the bat...it is one of my favorite songs sung by a local quartet here in Georgia!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP