Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother-Daughter Tea

Last Saturday, the Fondry girls, Looper girls, Hannah and myself organized a Mother-Daughter Tea, in honor of Mother's Day.
We girls had a lot of fun planning for the Tea, and we were happy with how things turned out (despite the rain)! It was a blessing to have the opportunity to demonstrate to our mother's how thankful we are for all that they have sacrificed for us over the years, and for instilling in each of us a love for our Savior.





Christiana kindly serving her sister, Mercy



We were thankful that the rain held off as long as it did; we were able to serve our plates before it started to pour... the rain resulted in some very cozy fellowship


My own dear mother sharing her love story with the ladies





I can't take credit for these two adorable shots. I was busy socializing, so Christie picked up my camera and captured these sweet memories. I definitely learned my lesson about what you can miss by running your mouth


Many thanks to each of you mother's who have chosen to raise up the next generation!

2 comments:

Daughters of Virtue said...

Hey, Steph!

Great pictures! The ones of Esther, Davina, and my sis are precious! I can't wait for next year's tea!

Your Sis in Christ,
Carrie

Christie said...

You guys all did such a wonderful job preparing everything... it was beautiful! :) Thanks for letting Davina and I be a part of it!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP