Sunday, October 12, 2008

More Family Pictures


Because our family has increased since our last take on pictures, we decided to have another shoot today. I was really missing Christie this time, as I found myself running back and forth between the tripod and "my spot" in the picture. You're amazing, Christie!

Here's our blessed family...

It's a little emptier without my two elder sisters; but we're still a pretty full group!



Matt showing off his high-jump! Whew!


Now, I'm sure that I'm supposed to give a good explanation for this...but the only explanation I can think to give is that we're Johnsons, and our source of amusement is different from most!


1 comments:

Christie said...

Wow! They turned out really good! And that picture of Matt is...terrifying! :)

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP