Thursday, April 2, 2009

Playing Catch-up

After months of not posting, while staying busy with the blessings of life, I'm going to attempt to catch-up a little on some of the highlights from the past three months.

Orlando, Florida...

In February, Isaac and Christie took Matt and me with them on one of Isaac's business trips. Matt, Christie and I took the kids and palled around until the highlight of the week: SeaWorld!
We had such a wonderful time of shopping, fellowship and great food! Many wonderful memories were made and we're appreciative that Isaac included us in his plans.
Thank you guys!

Snowy Days..
We're so blessed to have this view from our front porch

David on our backyard "snow" slope
The end result of playing in the southern snow

Brusters + PJ's = FREE ICE CREAM!
Just days after we played in the snow, we were sitting outside Brusters in 80 degree weather eating ice cream. South Carolina weather!
We're Johnsons...'nuff said!
Now to the present... an encouraging week with Christie!
You can't tell from the still picture, but they were goin' full speed down the drive way! My heart skipped a beat more than once while watching them
William thoroughly enjoying his dougnut
Spring is here!
I'm afraid this is a very lacking update, as the past months have been full and blessed ones that I praise the Lord for! He has been so very faithful in graciously chastening me while working towards my sanctification.
My cup runneth over!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanna see some from hannah's bday!!

Maggie said...

You are a sweet sister to Christie to help her out. I really wish my girls will grow up to be close like you guys. We had great fun at chinese. Roxy thought you are sooo beautiful, she just cannot get over it. :) Let's do it again when you visit.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP